Workload rearranged and recovery time off sorted. A little confusion at the hospital about whether to come off drugs or not prior to the procedure. Eventually, a decision was made ; stay on all drugs. Procedure agreed for Thursday 21st September at 9:30 a.m. with 4½ hours of catheter lab time booked.
I am ridiculously excited.